Feelings of happiness for everybody!
There are many good reasons why our regulars always spend their holidays with us – here is a summary of a few of them for you. Not only does our family boutique hotel boast a full-on experience, we also have the beautiful Merano region all around us – with all of its buggy-friendly walking and hiking trails, exciting nature trails and challenging climbing routes. Added to this is a fantastic network of panoramic bike tours from Val d’Adige up to the high Alpine terrain. Mountain bikes can be hired from Hotel Grafenstein! Anyone dreaming of flitting between vineyards and apple trees, white water rafting and kite flying, should follow our tips. Of course, we'll have a lot more for you when you arrive.
Our super tips:
- Family cycling trip with the Val Venosta railway: first take the train from Marlengo to Malles, then slightly downhill along the cycle path following the Adige river and back. Bikes can be rented and returned at six stations.
- The best kind of golfing holiday: on the nearby 9-hole Lana golf course or the 19-hole course at the Passiria golf club.
- Entertaining inflatable boat trips, canoe trips at the heart of nature, exciting rafting and canyoning tours. The Adige and Passer rivers are a paradise for water sports lovers.
- Fly through the skies from tree to tree: the nearby high ropes courses in Senales, Parcines or Terlano take adventure freaks skywards!
- Summer tobogganing fun: with the Alpine bob in the recreational area of Merano 2000! The gondola takes you up to 1,900 m, then zoom down the winding track into the valley.
- Discover the natural beauty of the countryside around Merano on the back of a horse! Horse riding, pony trekking or lessons from one of the many riding stables.
- For those who fly on adrenaline: the best take-off areas for hang gliding and paragliding can be found on the steep mountainside of the Mutspitze or nearby Monte San Vigilio.