Grafenstein’s Swimming Weeks
Have fun with your children learning how to respect water. The Hotel Grafenstein offers individual swimming courses – for babies and toddlers. A trained swimming teacher is on hand to teach your water babies.
- The aim is to promote motor development in babies and small children up to 3 years age, get them used to water and for them to move around in the water in an age-appropriate way
- The swimming sessions are held from Monday to Friday with parents. Five 50-minute sessions.
- We focus on swimming for children aged 4 or 5. It is a challenge for young children to learn the complex swimming movements – coordinating arms, legs and breathing.
- The swimming sessions are held from Monday to Friday.
- Minimum number of participants: 5 children
for siblings: € 62
Please book your children’s swimming lessons when booking.