Fun & action for the whole family
Today leap headlong into Lago di Caldaro, tomorrow go and visit Ötzi and the day after watch the falcons fly – these are just a few of the highlights South Tyrol has to offer for a varied and exciting holiday that all ages will love. Boredom has no chance! In fact, quite the opposite: it takes a lot of time to experience all the amazing attractions around. And a couple of new activities turn up every year – so there are lots of reasons to spend a holiday at the Hotel Grafenstein.
There's so much that shouldn't be missed!
- A feast for the eyes: the botanical gardens at Trautmannsdorff Castle
- Wine, art & culture: the maze at Kränzel Winery
- Bracing: Gargazzone natural swimming pond, the Montiggler lakes and Lago di Caldaro
- Refreshing mountains: the Felixer Pond and the Spronser Lake District
- Adventure trip with the Renon railway to the Renon earth pyramids
- Off to the 13th century: at Coira Castle in Sluderno with the largest collection of armoury in Europe
- Back to the Stone Age: in the Ötzi Museum in Bolzano
- Bird care centre in Tirolo Village – daily flight demonstrations with wild birds
- South Tyrol’s first interactive museum for the whole family: the ArcheoParc
- Schneeberg Mining Museum in Passiria at a height of 2,335 m